Intesti bacteriophage is used in the treatment and prophylaxis intestinal infectious diseases caused by enlisted microorganisms.
Intesti bacteriophage is a combined preparation. Intestibacteriophage is a mix of sterile filtrates of phage lysates active to:
- Shigella (flexneri Serotypes 1,2,3,4; sonnei; newcastle titter no less than 10s ml)
- Salmonella (paratyphi A and paratyphi B; Typhimurium; enteritidis; choleraesuis; oranienburg) titter no less than 10s ml-1.
- Different types of E.coli, titter no less than 10s ml-1 (Escherichia coli)
- Proteus (vulgaris, mirabilis); titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Staphylococcus (S. aureus) titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa; titter no less than 10s ml-1
- Enterococcus faecalis titter no less than 10s ml-1
Inactive ingredients: Bacteriological growth medium, standard sodium saline. Chinazolin as a conservator.
Specific antibacterial solution
Intesti bacteriophage leads to specific lysis of the following bacteria: Shigella flexneri (Serotypes 18.104.22.168, Shigella sonnei, Shigella newcastle, Salmonella paratyphi A and B, Salmonella typhimurium; Salmonella enteritidis; Salmonella oranienburg; Escherichia coli; Proteus (Vulgaris, mirabilis); Staphylovovvus aureus; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Enterococcus faecalis.
Dysentery;- Salmonellosis; - Dispepsia; - Infective colitis; - Enterocolitis; - Dysbacteriosis.
Usage together with other preparations
Preparation can be used in parallel or supplemental to other medications. Drinking alcohol during treatment with bacteriophages is not recommended.
During the usage of Intestibacteriophage, overdosing symptoms have not been revealed.
Usage of intesti bacteriophage does not have contradictions
No side effects have been revealed during the usage of intesti bacteriophage.
Specific categories of patients
Pregnancy and lactation. preparation can be used during pregnancy and lactation period.
Usage in elderly people
Preparation is used in elderly people.
Effect on drivers and people working with potentially harmful machines
Usage of bacteriophages does not affect driver skills or skills of other equipment used.
Packaging and Storage Conditions
The preparation comes in a 20g jar.
Shelf life: 6 months.
Conditions of release: Out of prescription)
Developed by: G.Eliava Institute of bacteriophage, Microbiology and virology.